Rather than buy a US stock fund or ETF, UK-based investors could instead invest in a number of UK-listed companies that have substantial operations or exposure to the US.
Mar 8, 2017
Reliance Industries, ICICI Prudential, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Bombay Dyeing hit new 52-week high on BSE
Sensex closes above 29,000 on hopes of BJP win in Uttar Pradesh; Reliance shares hit new 9-year high
If exit polls predict victory for BJP in Uttar Pradesh elections, stock markets could rally next week
President Trump called for a conservative spending forecast, saying that the government had been spending too much money on wasteful enterprises.
Feb 28, 2017
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'