Luxury brands from Burberry to high end jewellers benefit as tourists flock to the UK to take advantage of the sliding pound.
Oct 26, 2016
New Tata directors: Jaguar Land Rover CEO Ralf Speth and TCS chief N Chandrasekaran appointed Additional Directors on Tata Sons Board
Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons is likely to impact TCS, Tata Motors, Tata Steel shares on BSE, NSE
Both Ryanair and easyJet have issued profit warnings since the collapse of the pound.
Oct 24, 2016
- Anil Ambani set to exit mutual fund biz with Reliance Capital stake sale
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Banks may resist RBI pressure to cut lending rate despite repo rate reduction