NSE Nifty crosses 9,400 for first time; Sensex hits new lifetime high on upbeat monsoon rainfall prediction by IMD
Quick updates on Indian markets: HUDCO IPO, mid-cap shares, buzzing stocks, Sensex reclaims 30,000 mark, Hero Motocorp Q4 results
Market outlook: 'French presidential poll outcome unlikely to impact Indian stock markets next week'
Vince Cable stated the Liberal Democrats enjoyed a positive outcome in the local elections after being quite badly damaged in the coalition years. Mr Cable described the Conservatives and Ukip as effectively the same and insisted that if voters want an alternative we are it.
May 5, 2017
ICICI Bank shares hit 52-week high on robust Q4 results, trigger rally in other bank stocks; Sensex above 30,000
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul