ICICI Bank shares hit 52-week high on robust Q4 results, trigger rally in other bank stocks; Sensex above 30,000
Brexit Secretary David Davis has rejected claims Britain faces a soaring bill from Brussels for the EU exit on 3 May. European Commissions lead Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier later said the UK needs to honour its share of financial obligations.
May 3, 2017
ITC, Asian Paints, M&M, HDFC Bank, GAIL keep Sensex above 30,000; Allcargo Logistics gains 10% on bulk deal
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
- Softbank's Rajeev Misra accused of corporate subterfuge, orchestrating 'dark art campaign'
- India to send billions of dollars to US, going to do lot of business: Donald Trump
- Who is Puneet Sharma, the new Axis Bank Chief Financial Officer?
- Panic at Dalaal Street as FATF puts Mauritius on 'grey list'
- Government permits 100% FDI for insurance intermediaries