German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
ITC, Asian Paints, M&M, HDFC Bank, GAIL keep Sensex above 30,000; Allcargo Logistics gains 10% on bulk deal
Minda, Bombay Dyeing, Raymond, Sun TV Network hit new 52-week high on BSE; Wipro steady despite layoff buzz
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- Anil Ambani set to exit mutual fund biz with Reliance Capital stake sale
- Banks may resist RBI pressure to cut lending rate despite repo rate reduction
- ING Group sells entire 3% stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank