E-commerce giant Amazon's market cap touched $900 billion following the success of its Prime Day sale. Headed by Jeff-Bezos, the company now looks at dislodging Apple as the most valuable company in the USA.
Jul 19, 2018
Nasscom predicts a fall in hiring, especially of laterals in the software industry this year as automation continues to grow into a staple of sorts at larger firms. Campus recruitments are expected to remain flat due to the increase in the number of SMEs and start-ups.
Jul 18, 2018
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- Cheaper Chinese Television effect: Sony slashes 120 jobs in India
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul