India is expected to attract an investment of US $10 billion in food processing sector and generate 1 million jobs in the next 3 years.
Nov 3, 2017
Japans Prime Minister Shinzo Abes gamble paid off as his ruling bloc secured two-thirds of majority in the Lower House in the snap election. Following the results, Abe promised to deal firmly with North Korea amid the rising tensions in the region.
Oct 23, 2017
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- Anil Ambani set to exit mutual fund biz with Reliance Capital stake sale
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Banks may resist RBI pressure to cut lending rate despite repo rate reduction
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend