Whom should people sympathise with, the Army or stone-pelters?: Venkaiah Naidu says defending Army Chief
West Bengal minister Arup Biswas refuses to discontinue using red beacon, says 'not bound by Centre's orders'
'Make in India' submarine INS Kalvari test-fires first torpedo: Is India emerging from Scorpene Leaks shadow?
- Fatima Ibrahim, wife of Sri Lankan suicide bomber, blows herself up with unborn child
- What happens after death? UK woman says she felt euphoria during NDE
- Howrah-New Delhi Poorva Express derails near Kanpur, 13 injured
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 prisoners in mass execution, ties headless body to a pole
- Sri Lanka says jihadist outfit National Thowheed Jamath behind bomb attacks