"My use of social media is not Presidential -- it's MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!," Trump tweeted on Saturday, July 1.
Jul 2, 2017
Uttar Pradesh: Woman cop, who stood up to BJP workers, transferred to keep 'pride of party workers intact'
Cow vigilantism, lynching nothing less than home-grown terror; just lip service won't neutralise the threat
Presidential election 2017: Despite Mamata's anti-Modi stance, 6 Tripura TMC MLAs may vote for Ram Nath Kovind
The Nation's article said India was hindering the development of the region and not cooperating to achieve mutual benefits and warned that by doing this, New Delhi will lose key relationships with China and Russia.
Jul 2, 2017
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- IPL 2019: 7 Indian cricketers and their most glamorous celeb wives
- Kesari box office collection day 2: Akshay Kumar's movie remains strong on Friday as well
- Horrifying video! Muslim family in Gurugram beaten up with iron rods by 40 men
- Game of Thrones season 8 episode 1 leaked online ahead of its April premiere