Engineer's Day 2018: PM Modi pays tribute to Bharat Ratna M Visvesvaraya on his 157 birth anniversary
Manohar Parrikar health updates: Goa CM admitted to AIIMS; is BJP looking for temporary alternatives?
Chief of the Air Staff Marshal BS Dhanoa said pilots are spending too much time on social media websites at night. This internet addiction is behind their poor sleep quality, which in turn is affecting their flight performance.
Sep 15, 2018
Sleep deprivation caused by social media addiction led to fighter plane crash in 2013: Air Force chief
- Kanchana 3 hit by piracy: 'Free downloading' of the full movie from torrents may hit the film badly
- Before marrying Anil Ambani, Tina Munim made headlines for her romantic affairs with these Bollywood stars
- Kalank day 3 box office collection: Varun Dhawan-Alia Bhatt starrer fails to cash in on Good Friday holiday
- Supreme Court Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi faces sensational sexual assault charges
- Aquaman actor Jason Momoa shaves off his beard; here's his new look