Bureaucrat refutes allegations of sexually harassing IAS officer, says ready to take lie-detection test
2018 Fifa World Cup Predictions: Will this cute deaf cat predict the way 'Paul, the Octopus' did at 2010 event?
The doctors posted in remote areas of Jammu and Kashmir have been saving lives of hundreds of patients under the 'Save Hearts Initiative' launched by the Directorate of Health Services last December.
Jun 11, 2018
Who is Ajay Kumar Khare? IB officer whose 'accidental death on road' adds 51st victim to Vyapam scam toll
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Thugs Of Hindostan (Thugs Of Hindustan) box office collection day 10: Aamir Khan's film should now rest in peace
- Pihu, Mohalla Assi box office collection day 2: Vinod Kapri's film witnesses decent jump
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Actress Anita Hassanandani and Pionier Developers CEO share their views on having perfect home
- Taxiwala (Taxiwaala) review roundup: This is what critics have to say about Vijay Devarakonda film