The bill will now be sent to the Central government and the President for approval. Read to know more.
Dec 4, 2017
After Jio revolution, is Mukesh Ambani planning to invest big in agriculture, education and healthcare?
Hyderabad: Osmania University on the boil after student's suicide over no government jobs [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
Bigg Boss 11: Karan Patel snubs Hina Khan, wants his favourites Shilpa Shinde, Hiten Tejwani and Vikas Gupta to win
What's all the hullabaloo about hijab-wearing students dancing to Jimikki Kammal song in Kerala? [VIDEOS]
Telangana government signed an agreement with Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited on Saturday to set up World's first Information Technology (IT) campus for persons with disabilities.
Dec 4, 2017
Gujarat's top-down model only favoured big corporates, state needs a bottom-up approach: Sam Pitroda
- Hrithik Roshan's mother reacts to SSR's death: 'Everyone wants truth no one wants to be honest'
- 'Vegetarian' croc pays surprise visit to Kerala temple; returns after priest's request
- UFO fleet spotted above Walmart could be proof of aliens monitoring humans, says conspiracy theorist
- Boycott Eros Now: 'Vulgar' Navratri memes irk netizens; apologizes for hurting Hindu sentiments
- 'I'm single till married': Kiara Advani denies dating Sidharth Malhotra