The Indian IVF industry is expected to be valued at Rs 5,757 crore by 2023, growing at an annual rate of 10 percent. But the industry still remains largely unregulated.
Jul 24, 2019
Nipah is a zoonotic virus, which is transmitted from animals to humans and can also be transmitted through contaminated food or directly between people. The fatality rate of the Nipah virus infection is 40-75%, where the victim suffers a range of illnesses.
Jun 4, 2019
This meat will be boneless and fat-free. By producing this type of meat, the scientists hope that there would be a reduction in the carbon footprint and they will contribute to animal welfare.
Apr 26, 2019
12 hours ago
- Meet Rajesh Shukla, the braveheart firefighter who rescued 11 people from Delhi tragedy
- Ram Charan dedicates his award to late Noor Mohammad aka Noor Bhai
- Box office collection: Iruttu occupies top place, Dhanush's Enai Noki Paayum Thota slips to third place in Chennai
- Karnataka HC stays toll collection on Bengaluru-Doddaballapur road
- Does watching porn affect your brain? Researchers make startling discovery
- Ferries halted, alarms triggered as Sydney choked by bushfire smoke
- Physical illness ups suicide risk in men, not women: Study reveals
- Keto diet may fight against Alzheimer's disease
- Australian firefighters try to control bushfires ahead of hot days