The Bharatiya Janata Party has declared that Modicare is the largest health-care insurance scheme in the world.
Sep 25, 2018
The disorder was first identified on an 11-month-old baby girl in Michigan. The disorder is, as of yet, unnamed, and its long-term effects, which include impacts on the neurological system, are not completely known.
Sep 23, 2018
According to studies, if a mother has previously had a child with autism, the risk of having a second child with the developmental disorder is approximately 18.7 per cent, whereas the risk in the general population is approximately 1.7 per cent.
Sep 23, 2018
Using solid fuels like wood and coal to cook increases danger of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Study
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- Bigil box office collection: Vijay's film unlikely to find place in top 5 grossing-films in Chennai
- Huawei Watch GT 2 price in India starts at Rs 14,990: Top features, offers, availability
- As US military completes pullback from Syria, Pentagon denies sending troops to Mideast
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Scientists unveil real reason behind the extinction of Neanderthal
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- 'Were they debris of Indian moon lander Vikram?' questions ISRO