Stem cell therapy will not be considered alternative medicine anymore, but be regulated like new pharmaceutical drugs. The new laws strive to strike a balance between spurring research and protecting patients from shady medical practices.
Jun 26, 2018
A recent study has revealed the number of hours you should and the number of hours you shouldn't eat to lose considerable weight. The time-bound eating, say, 16 hours fast and 8 hours feasting, helps in maintaining your blood pressure, it says.
Jun 21, 2018
Vaping is less harmful than tobacco, less expensive, and more pleasurable, finds new research.
Jun 20, 2018
15 hours ago
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- 'We will not let Kangana Ranaut walk freely in Maharashtra', threatens Karni Sena on release of Manikarnika
- Get ready for Sunday night's 'supermoon' total lunar eclipse
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists