The disorder was first identified on an 11-month-old baby girl in Michigan. The disorder is, as of yet, unnamed, and its long-term effects, which include impacts on the neurological system, are not completely known.
Sep 23, 2018
According to studies, if a mother has previously had a child with autism, the risk of having a second child with the developmental disorder is approximately 18.7 per cent, whereas the risk in the general population is approximately 1.7 per cent.
Sep 23, 2018
Using solid fuels like wood and coal to cook increases danger of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Study
In space no one can hear you scream, it is scary, hostile, and ready to kill you at the first opportunity.
Sep 12, 2018
Pediatric HAL is an expensive life-like robot which cries, bleeds, and turns handy for medical students
12 hours ago
- Meet Rajesh Shukla, the braveheart firefighter who rescued 11 people from Delhi tragedy
- Ram Charan dedicates his award to late Noor Mohammad aka Noor Bhai
- Box office collection: Iruttu occupies top place, Dhanush's Enai Noki Paayum Thota slips to third place in Chennai
- Karnataka HC stays toll collection on Bengaluru-Doddaballapur road
- Does watching porn affect your brain? Researchers make startling discovery
- Ferries halted, alarms triggered as Sydney choked by bushfire smoke
- Physical illness ups suicide risk in men, not women: Study reveals
- Keto diet may fight against Alzheimer's disease
- Australian firefighters try to control bushfires ahead of hot days