Veganism is a good choice of lifestyle as long as it is well balanced, says expert dietician Swati Bathwal. This World Vegan Day, let's have a look at whether veganism is a myth or a fact. Scroll down to know more.
Nov 1, 2020
Several trials are underway for a COVID-19 vaccine, but China's Sinovac Biotech is selling its unproven CoronaVac vaccine to high-risk groups in the city of Jiaxing.
Oct 25, 2020
Let alone display the name and qualification of doctors on duty, a few also say that patients should be made aware of the fact if their doctor has availed a reservation to get medical degree.
Oct 18, 2020
An antiviral that was used for the treatment of Ebola and has been repurposed for treatment of Covid-19, has been found to obstruct the viral replication of SARS-CoV-2, basically the stage where the virus creates copies of itself.
Oct 14, 2020
Clinicians have recorded incident of a brain fluid leak into the nose after a nasal swab test for COVID-19, after a US woman was left with a life-threatening infection following her COVID nasal swab test. But that is no reason for you to avoid tests.
Oct 3, 2020
An alert has been issued in Maharashtra against the deadly Congo fver in Palghar. The fever is said to be more deadly that COVID-19
Sep 30, 2020
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why