Science & Health
A jet stream within the Earths molten iron core has been discovered by scientists using the latest satellite data that helps create an X-ray view of the planet. Because of the cores location under 3,000 kilometres of rock, for many years scientists have studied the Earths core by measuring the planets magnetic field – one of the few options available.The first clip shows the evolution of the magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core from 1999-2016, with the second showing changes in magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core 1590-1990.
Dec 19, 2016
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study
- World's first pig-monkey hybrids created by scientists: Check here
- 'Were they debris of Indian moon lander Vikram?' questions ISRO
- Kids born through C-sections not at higher obesity risk; here's why
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images