Science & Health
From jungles in the tropics to Antarctica’s Southern Ocean, the most diverse parts of the planet are among the areas that climate change is transforming.
Feb 23, 2017
Barren Island volcano erupts again: Here's all you need to know about the only active volcano in India
Heavy rainfall and strong winds have led to the evacuation of 100 homes in California. The severe storm caused California’s heaviest rainfall in six years. The latest storm follows months of wet weather in the state, ending a drought that began in 2011.
Feb 18, 2017
Hawaiis Kilauea Volcano continues to pour lava into the Pacific Ocean. The lava flow reappeared after drying up at the end of January.
Feb 11, 2017
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes