Sonam Kapoor Suffers Respiratory Infection while Shooting for 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo', Hospitalised [PHOTO]
After the release of Dolly Ki Doli, Sonam Kapoor has been working so hard shooting for her next film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ that the work took toll voer her and the actress fell ill. She was hospitalised about three days ago after suffering from respiratory infection on the sets of 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' at ND Studio in Karjat.
Feb 10, 2015
- Absolutely pathetic to drag Salman Khan's name into Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide case: Komal Nahta
- Kangana Ranaut attacks Taapsee Pannu over nepotism row; actress responds with silent Thappad
- Amala Paul gets an offer to work with Balakrishna
- Vanitha Vijayakumar rips apart Kutty Padmini for her comments on kids
- Actor Kathirvel gets engaged in a low-key event, marriage date yet to be revealed