Chevrolet will celebrate the European premiere of the all-new Corvette Z06 at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. It’s a wedge-shaped, two-seat Chevrolet, a front-mounted pushrod 6.2-liter V-8 with supercharger engine, and some carbon-fiber body pieces. It makes more than 600 horsepower, and is offered with carbon-ceramic brakes. The Z06 will be offered for the first time in the sub-model’s history with an automatic transmission.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/autoworldshow
Twitter : https://twitter.com/VentunoAutoWrld
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoAutoWorld
A Ventuno Production : www.ventunotech.com
Mar 6, 2014
'How I Met Your Dad' Casting Spoilers: Greta Gerwig, Krysta Rodriguez, Drew Tarver Roped In for HIMYM Spin-Off
Kardashian Sisters and 'Bride Wars': Will Kourtney Get Married to Scott Disick Before Kim Weds Kanye West?
Kollywood: Ajith's New Project, 'Vijay 57' Release, Simbu-Trisha in Selvaraghavan's Film and More News
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Wouldn't have Gotten Together if Emily Browning Had Chosen to do 'Twilight'?
- Cab driver holds actress Aahana Kumra to ransom during her ongoing MakeMytrip to Amritsar
- Truth behind Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's second pregnancy reports revealed
- SHOCKING! Spice Girls Sex revelation, Mel B reveals insane hookup with fellow Spice Girl
- You cannot miss Alia Bhatt's reaction when Ranbir Kapoor 'locks lips' with Vicky Kaushal openly [Photo]
- Game of Thrones season 8 episode 1 leaked online ahead of its April premiere