Veena Malik 'Shocked' at her 26-Year Jail Term; 'Bigg Boss' ex-Contestant says she didn't Disrespect her Religion
New Delhi, Nov 27 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has revealed that she and her husband Brad Pitt have more moments where she says that she is going to be a better wife and better cook. She said in an interview that whenever she says so, Brad says "just know what you're good at. Know what you're not," a leading daily reported. She added that she tells her husband that she is gonna get this wife thing down, but he knows her limitations and where she is a good wife and a good mom.
Nov 27, 2014
'Bigg Boss 8': Gautam Gulati Cries for Karishma Tanna, Viewers Call Pritam Singh's Family Reunion 'Emotional'
Diana Penty, Bhagyashree, Ameesha Patel, Gracey Singh and Other Promising Actresses who Disappeared from the Big Screen [PHOTOS]
Sonakshi Sinha Wore Lehenga Worth Rs 75 Lakh in 'Tevar'? Bollywood's Most Expensive Costumes [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
- Himansh Kohli on break up with Neha Kakkar: She would cry on shows and people would blame me
- Javed Akhtar threatened Kangana, Mahesh Bhatt threw chappal at her: Kangana's sister's shocking claims
- Bigg Boss 13 finale row: Colors TV finally responds to 'fixed' winner allegations
- 'Yaha danger zone hai': Rekha on seeing Amitabh Bachchan's potrait at Dabboo Ratnani Calendar launch 2020
- Exclusive: Mollywood actress Aparna Das talks about male dominance, need for Godfather and future projects