New Delhi, April 9 (ANI):A new study has revealed that Twitter and Facebook use can have detrimental effects on relationships, as it can lead to emotional and physical cheating, breakup and even divorce.The research done by University of Missouri School of Journalism found that Twitter users are far more likely to experience Twitter-related conflict with their romantic partners.According to study, people who are active on Twitter, are more likely to experience Twitter-related conflict with their partner, which then significantly predicts negative relationship outcomes such as cheating, breakup and divorce.It was also found that couples who reported being in relatively new relationships experienced the same amount of conflict as those in longer relationships.
Apr 9, 2014
2 states actors Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor made a great pair in the movie and is being liked by everyone before the film’s release and the news is that Alia will be seen pairing with shahid kapoor in her next. Alia recently said that she would love working with Shahid Kapoor.
Apr 9, 2014
Miley Cyrus Thought She'd Die without Liam Hemsworth: Opens up about Raunchy Performances, Depression
- Total Dhamaal movie review: This is what critics say about Ajay Devgn's multi-starrer film
- Total Dhamaal movie review and rating by audience: Ajay Devgn's film makes good noise
- NTR: Mahanayakudu movie review: Live viewers' response from premieres
- Arbaaz Khan – Malaika Arora divorce: This is how their son Arhaan reacted!
- Salman Khan takes potshot at Katrina Kaif for dating Ranbir Kapoor [Throwback video]