New Delhi, Jan 23 (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe is set to play the role of civil engineer Washington Roebling, who was instrumental in building the Brooklyn Bridge, in his next film. Producer Christine Vachon said that not only is the 24-year-old actor perfect for the role, but he's consistently proved himself to be one of the very few actors who is genuinely a massive draw for audiences of all ages. He added that they love Douglas McGrath's extraordinary script and working with Radcliff is one of the rare treats in the business.
Jan 23, 2014
Justin Jedlica, The 'Human Ken Doll' Shifts to a Condo in Chicago's Trump Tower, Admits Having 140 Plastic Surgeries in a Span of 15 Years
20 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Odiyan movie review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Odiyan review: A tribute from Mohanlal, Shrikumar to Palakkad folklore
- Actress Gayathri Arun gives befitting reply to pervert for offering Rs 2 lakh per night
- Odiyan Twitter review: Mohanlal's movie fails to live up to viewers' expectations
- Odiyan box office collection: Amazing response in fans' show; Mohanlal starrer undeterred by BJP hartal