Stars from the small screen gathered in Downtown Los Angeles for the 2014
Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Making the event a date night were hot new twosome
Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder plus engaged couple Jenny McCarthy and Donnie
Wahlberg. Natasha Lyonne and Laverne Cox from “Orange Is The New Black” were on
hand to see their co-star Uzo Aduba nab a trophy for her role as Crazy Eyes. But
backstage, the actress revealed that wasn’t the part she auditioned for.
8:00 Uzo Aduba: I said omg… work 8:25
Other winners included Joe Morton for “Scandal” and Allison Janney for “Masters
of Sex”. Jane Lynch scored for “Hollywood Game Night” and talked up her return to
8:08 Jane Lynch: I just had my physical…work 8:25
That’s all for now. We’ll be back tomorrow with more celebrity news and
Aug 19, 2014
B’town fashion designer Rocky S unveils his high fashion resort wear line up at the Bangalore Style Week, 2014. Glam maxis, vibrant bikinis, shimmer dresses, embellished kaftans and printed gowns form the design showcase. Playing the muse to Rocky is Bollywood’s pretty face Evelyn Sharma. Nevanta brings you this glimpse.
Aug 19, 2014
- Sophie Turner steps out in chilly NYC without a bra [Photo]
- PIC: Ranbir Kapoor hugs and kisses Deepika Padukone after event
- Entire plot of Avengers: Endgame leaked online; read at your own risk
- Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams confesses to doing this Shocking thing for Fame
- Meghan Markle's scheme to separate herself from the Royal Family stopped by the Queen?