Kristen Stewart Fights with Robert Pattinson for Dating Fellow Celebrities? Reportedly Leaves Angry Voicemail
Solange Knowles to Pen Tell-All about Beyonce-Jay Z Marriage? Couple Reportedly on the Brink of Divorce
Pretty in pink was the dress code for the two female stars of “Blended”. Just
four weeks after giving birth to her second daughter, Drew Barrymore returned
to the red carpet in a lacy dress by Tadashi Shoji while Bella Thorne donned
a strapless number by Zac Posen. And Drew also had an all-important accessory
with her: hubby Will Kopelman.
Co-star Adam Sandler dressed down for the premiere but luckily his wife
Jackie picked up the slack.
Elsewhere in Los Angeles, the cast of AMC’s latest series “Halt and Catch
Fire” gathered for its premiere. Former “Pushing Daisies” actor Lee Pace
leads the drama that’s set in the 1980s.
And there was much excitement at the finale of “American Idol”. Posing for
the cameras pre-show were judges Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry
Connick Jr. along with special performers Demi Lovato, Jennifer Nettles and
KISS. Caleb Johnson was ultimately named the winner.
Checking in with the Cannes Film Festival, power couple Kelly Preston and
John Travolta hosted a star studded bash for the Puerto Azul Experience.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back tomorrow with more celebrity sightings.
May 23, 2014
'Star Wars: Episode 7's' First Footage Released Including Creatures and Costumes; Script to Have Authentic Touch
Here’s Pia Pauro giving you a range of high fashion desi range that you could confidently flaunt at a wedding. This collection comprising experimental lehengas, bejewelled gowns and Indo-Western kurtis is for a woman who is stylish, flirty and sophisticated. The designer creatively experiments with lehengas using mix and match options; heavily worked crop tops [...]
May 23, 2014
The minor and hidden, the inconspicuous and overlooked and the subtle and evanescent reflects designer Sanchita Ajjampurâ€™s theme for this autumn winter. Â Sanchita works with silhouettes that defy traditional beauty. She brings in a touch of androgyny and brings in influences from the art deco movement in the outfits. Bustle skirts, cylindrical sheaths, balloon bloomers [...]
May 23, 2014
New Delhi, May 23 (ANI): Bollywood's action hero Akshay Kumar, who is equally good at comedy, has a pragmatic approach towards the movie genres. Kumar says that he is open to doing sex comedies because for him it would be just "another character". Sex comedies are not often appreciated by the masses, but Akshay said: "Nobody is forcing you to watch such films. Grand Masti did well at the box office, but if you don't like it then don't watch it." "If I get a good script, I will also do it. At the end of the day, it's just a film. It's just a character that you are following. You do not become a sex maniac or anything as such. Take a film as a film let it be reel not real," said the 46-year-old actor.
May 23, 2014
- India gets first-of-its-kind Bitcoin ATM kiosk in Bengaluru; here's all you need to know
- Amritsar train tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu urges people to refrain from politicising accident
- Police begin probe as train mows down 58 Dussehra revellers in Punjab
- Story on Saudi Consul in Istanbul being 'relieved' taken down amid fake news claims
- Sandakozhi 2 full movie leaked online on Tamil Rockers: Will illegal downloads affect Vishal's film at box office?
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Badhai Ho movie review: Bridging age gap, sends out stronger message to younger generation
- Badhai Ho box office collection day 2: Ayushmann Khurrana's film hits double digits
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked online on Tamil Rockers: Will illegal downloads affect Dhanush's film at box office?