'Bigg Boss 8': Salman Lashes out at Karishma; Diandra Threatens to Slap Gautam; Praneet Safe from Elimination
Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez Fight: 'Come & Get It' Singer Expected Engagement Ring from her Boyfriend?
Mumbai, Oct 04 (ANI) After struggling to find a place in theatres for six years due to portrayal of bold scenes between the lead actors, Bollywood film 'Rang Rasiya' is now all set to hit theatres next month. The film, which is inspired by the real life story of 19th century painter Raja Ravi Varma known for portraying women in the image of goddess on canvas, is a work of acclaimed director Ketan Mehta who had long struggled to get a green signal from Central Board of Film Certification. He further said that sensuality is the basis of human rights and global human civilization. Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda has played the role of Varma, with Nandana Sen starring opposite him as his muse in the erotic love story. Hooda, who was also present at the event, said he himself is an art lover.
Oct 4, 2014
Bollywood's two keenly awaited films, Bang Bang and Haider, went head-to-head at the box office this week. Directed by Siddharth Anand, Bang Bang stars Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif. In addition to star power, it has ingredients like love story, amazing stunts and peppy music. With Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor as the lead actors, Haider is set against the unrest in the Kashmir Valley and revolves around a man who wants to avenge his father's death. “Bang Bang!” has minted Rs.27.54 crore on the first day. “Haider” – a well-appreciated and a comparatively small film – has got its share of audience too. It has raked in Rs.6.14 crore. Bang Bang! of course needs to recover its huge budget before being declared a hit and the trade expects a 200 crore-plus collection for the film.
Oct 4, 2014
There is a huge buzz over past few days that gorgeous Trisha Krishnan has turned a hot item girl. If the reports are to be believed, the hot and happening actress who is entertaining South Indian cinema lovers from past 10 years has sizzled for a special number in upcoming Superstar Rajinikanth starrer.
Oct 4, 2014
Ravi K Chandran's magic behind camera, this time did not work. His Debut Directorial 'Yaan' makes us yawn and forces us out of the cinema hall for a better experience outside. Starring Jeeva and Thulasi Nair, this action thriller failed to make any impact, inspite of its brilliant visuals by Manush Nandan. Ravi K is a better cinematographer, but too far away from story telling which is a different craft.
Oct 4, 2014
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Race 3 full HD movie leaked online, free download likely to affect worldwide box office collection
- Kiara Advani's masturbation scene leaked: Clip from Lust Stories goes viral on social media [Video]
- Goli Soda 2 full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor's love story: Is marriage on the cards?
- Meet porn star Natalya Nemchinova, who is turning out to be Russia's hottest World Cup fan [Photos]