Happy New Year which stars Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in lead roles may have opened to mix reviews on its release day but, if box office collection are considered, the film has had a record breaking opening. The film has managed to collect Rs 44.97 crore on the opening day. While so far Aamir Khan’s Dhoom 3 was being hailed as the highest opener, Happy New Year has surpassed its collections way beyond.
Oct 27, 2014
'Happy New Year' Opening Weekend Box Office Collection: Shah Rukh's Film Registers Solid 3 Days; Beats 'Dhoom 3' Again
'Happy New Year' Box Office Collection could be Affected by Brad Pitt's 'Fury'; Shah Rukh-Deepika Starrer to Face Acid Test this Week
Congrats on Your Nobel Prize: Comedian Mindy Kaling Mistaken For Education Activist Malala Yousafzai
'The Voice' Season 7 Knockout Rounds 1: Live Stream Contestants' Performance Online; Who will be Eliminated from the Show?
1 minute ago
- After Rahul Gandhi's hug, Narendra Modi should get medical test: Subramanian Swamy
- End of the road for Julian Assange? Embassy planning to withdraw asylum
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- Futuristic Vivo Nex with elevating front camera now available in India: Should you buy it?
- Dhadak full HD movie leaked online, free download may affect box office collection
- Bigg Boss Marathi poll results: Viewers choose Megha Dhade as winner, Aastad-Pushkar lose with huge margin
- What Sunny Leone did after watching porn movie for the first time will leave you shocked
- Reason why Sri Reddy chose casting couch when she could've easily refused
- Bigg Boss Malayalam elimination surprise: Sreelakshmi evicted from the house