Cannes Film Festival 2015: Katrina Kaif Makes Her Grand Debut in Oscar De La Renta Dress; Shares Stage with Julianne Moore [PHOTOS]
Artist Yoko Onos career has spanned more than five decades and the Museum of Modern Art is celebrating her achievements with an exhibition of her early works, showing how her ideas influenced the development of art in New York in the 1960s.
May 13, 2015
'Lailaa O Lailaa': Five Reasons Why Mohanlal-Amala Paul Starrer is Likely to be a Box Office Success
18 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Odiyan movie review - live updates: VA Shrikumar Menon disappoints audience; Mohanlal rocks
- Actress Gayathri Arun gives befitting reply to pervert for offering Rs 2 lakh per night
- Kerala hartal: Mohanlal's 'Odiyan' to have usual shows amid BJP threats
- Mohanlal's Odiyan release in trouble as BJP calls for hartal in Kerala
- Ali Asgar: I was molested, drunkards put their hands on my chest, pinched my butt