Based on Captain Chesley Sullenbergers memoir, Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters, upcoming biopic Sully: Miracle On The Hudson explores one pilots heroic achievement of water landing an Airbus A320-214, after both of its engines failed, back in 2009. All 155 passengers and crew aboard survived the incident thanks to Sullenberger and his co-pilot Jeff Skiles calm and pragmatic quick-thinking, and according to Sullenberger, the film re-enacts what actually happened in that cockpit when things started to go wrong perfectly. In an exclsuive interview with IBTimes UK, Sullenberger talks about dealing with his new found fame, and being played by Hollywood icon Tom Hanks in the movie.
Nov 29, 2016
Four BJP workers detained after trying to unfurl tricolour, raising 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' slogan in Srinagar's Lal Chowk23 minutes ago
- Neha Kakkar, Rohanpreet marriage: First video of pheras surfaces online [watch]
- Hrithik Roshan's ₹97.5 crore apartment in Mumbai has a Shahrukh Khan connection [details here]
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt twinning in pink at Soni Razdan's birthday bash [see pics]
- Kanye West's SHOCKING revelation: 'I almost killed my daughter'
- Hansal Mehta about Kangana Ranaut: She took charge and started directing other actors