A federal judge on Wednesday (21 October) threw out a copyright infringement lawsuit that accused rapper Jay Z and hip hop producer Timbaland of using an Egyptian musicians melody without permission in their hit song Big Pimpin.
Oct 22, 2015
'Bigg Boss 9': Mandana Karimi requests 'BB' to send her home; Suyyash Rai unhappy with girlfriend Kishwer Merchantt's victory
Kate Middleton pregnancy rumours: Duchess of Cambridge-Prince William to make official announcement about third baby soon?
'Captain America: Civil War' plot rumours: Modernised Baron Zemo will not wear purple mask in fight against Captain America
Labh Janjua found dead; Ayushmann Khurrana, Armaan Malik and other celebs condole death of 'London Thumkada' singer
'Shaandaar' (Shandaar) review roundup: What critics have to say about Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer
6 hours ago
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: The full movie out on Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites for 'free download'
- The Villain Movie Review by Audience: Live Updates
- Sandakozhi 2 movie review by audience: Live updates
- How Diandra Soares retaliated Suhel Seth's sexual assault: 'Bit his tongue, squeezed his b*lls hard'
- Pandem Kodi 2 movie review and rating by audience: Live updates