In pics: Sidharth Malhotra shoots 'Baar Baar Dekho' in Thailand, Ranveer Singh reaches Paris for 'Befikre'
'Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries' Season 4 release date: Visit Phryne Fisher's world of fashion and try out her elegant outfits
Burberry showcased its Autumn/Winter 2016 collection as part of London Fashion Week on 22 February and drew in an A-list crowd. Naomi Campbell, Suki Waterhouse, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and photographer Mario Testino were all on the front row at the show which was held in Kensington Gardens. Chief Executive of Burberry, Christopher Bailey, described his latest line called A Patchwork, which featured navy military inspired overcoats with red piping, sequined mini dresses and biker boots.
Feb 23, 2016
'Miruthan' box office collection: Jayam Ravi starrer mints Rs 10.66 crore, shatters 'Thani Oruvan' record in TN
Oscars 2016: Check out UCLA alum Leo DiCaprio's probability of winning Academy Award this year [POLL]
- Cobrapost Operation Karaoke expose: Bollywood, TV stars accept money to promote political parties [Videos]
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Is Priyanka Chopra pregnant? Madhu Chopra reveals the truth
- Throwback: When Priyanka Chopra hinted at her alleged past affair with this superstar
- Ajay Devgn reacts to his daughter Nysa, son Yug being trolled; says he feels bad sometimes