Since 2013, the capital city had noticed a steady increase in crime rates till 2017 after which the numbers declined, Times of India reported.
Oct 21, 2018
Pandey was missing since Sunday and many believed that he had fled the country to escape arrest.
Oct 18, 2018
- Amit Shah will be in the league of Hitler: Asaduddin Owaisi's jibe at Home Minister
- Onion theft: 2 bike-borne miscreants loot 50 kg in UP amid skyrocketing prices
- Chinese Governor displays past Xinjiang terror attack clips, says US Uighur bill violates international law
- Mysterious UFO spotted in skies of California, conspiracy theorists suspect alien activities
- Karnataka bypoll results LIVE Updates: People of Karnataka voted for a stable government, says PM Modi