The family of Michael Brown filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Ferguson on 23 April, seeking unspecified damages and police reforms after the black teens killing by a white policeman prompted a national debate on law enforcement and race.
Apr 24, 2015
The sentencing of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi to 20 years in prison is meant to test world reactions and harsher penalties will follow if the international community does not object, a senior Muslim Brotherhood figure said on 21 April.
Apr 21, 2015
AIIMS Doctor's Family: Priya Had Attempted Suicide After a Heated Argument with 'Gay' Husband Earlier
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- Bengaluru Army Major rapes colleague in car; released on interim bail
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP