Kabul Terror Attack: Was Indian Envoy the Target? Taliban Claim Attack that Killed 14, Including 4 Indians
Attorneys for the convicted Boston Marathon bomber on Monday (11 May) rested their case that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should be sentenced to life in prison without possibility of release rather than death for his role in 15 April 2013 attack.
May 11, 2015
JayaVerdict on Plea Challenging Conviction in DA Case: What's next for Amma if Karnataka HC Upholds Sentence?
Salman Hit-and-Run Case: Court Orders FIR against Singer Abhijeet, Jewellery Designer Farah Ali Khan
- Unbelievable! Hundreds of hotel guests in S Korea were being secretly filmed, live-streamed
- Indian green card visa holders multiplied 4 times in 2 years; may soon face retrogression
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Flat Earth movement - Logan Paul's journey to Antarctica a move to promote new documentary?
- BREAKING NEWS: Fugitive billionaire Nirav Modi arrested in London; to be produced in court