The sentencing of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi to 20 years in prison is meant to test world reactions and harsher penalties will follow if the international community does not object, a senior Muslim Brotherhood figure said on 21 April.
Apr 21, 2015
AIIMS Doctor's Family: Priya Had Attempted Suicide After a Heated Argument with 'Gay' Husband Earlier
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile