A Paris court found the heiress of the Nina Ricci perfume and fashion business guilty of tax fraud on 13 April, in a high-profile trial prompted by leaked lists of people who used the services of HSBC bank in Switzerland.
Apr 14, 2015
An inside agent may have been involved in the audacious jewel and cash heist at a safety deposit vault in central London, a former armed robbery detective said on 13 April.
Apr 13, 2015
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- Bengaluru Army Major rapes colleague in car; released on interim bail
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP