A Paris court found the heiress of the Nina Ricci perfume and fashion business guilty of tax fraud on 13 April, in a high-profile trial prompted by leaked lists of people who used the services of HSBC bank in Switzerland.
Apr 14, 2015
An inside agent may have been involved in the audacious jewel and cash heist at a safety deposit vault in central London, a former armed robbery detective said on 13 April.
Apr 13, 2015
British police investigating the burglary of up to 70 safe deposit boxes from Londons jewellery business district have given more details on 9 April of how the thieves managed to make off with valuables estimated to be worth up to £200m (almost $300m)
Apr 9, 2015
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- 'Honey-trapped Indian Army men over 18 years,' reveals Pakistani spy arrested in Rajasthan
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Allies likely to push NDA tally near 300 mark: IANS-CVoter 2019 survey