The white man charged in South Carolina with killing nine blacks at a Charleston church faces federal hate crimes and firearms charges that could lead to the death penalty or life in prison, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch said on 22 July.
Jul 23, 2015
37 minutes ago
- 'Ok Google' before every command is now a thing of past
- Brazil vs Costa Rica live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match on TV, online
- Will DK Shivakumar resign? BJP looks to unsettle Karnataka coalition as IT Dept tightens screws
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- West Bengal: 22 years after death, hospital to compensate Rs 19 lakh over negligence