A mistrial was declared on 16 December in the case of a Baltimore police officer charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man whoâ€™s killing sparked riots in April. The judge dismissed the jury in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Officer William Porter â€“ the first of six officers to be tried in Grays death â€“ after 16 hours of deliberations during which the jurors were unable to reach a verdict on any of the charges against the policeman.
Dec 17, 2015
Cowell and his family were asleep when a burglar broke into their home.
Dec 17, 2015
Japan has put into effect new laws to restrict drone use, and its police have now started practising using drones to take down other illegal drones. The drone deployed in a police unit, called the unmanned aerial vehicle unit has a special net to catch others that measure 3m in height and 2m in width. It can catch an unmanned aerial vehicle without letting it drop.
Dec 16, 2015
War on Terror Updates: Gunmen kidnap 26 Qatari nationals in Iraq; Car tries to smash through security in Paris
North Korea punishes Canadian pastor with hard labour for life for 'plotting to overthrow the state'
Delhi police arrest suspected Al Qaeda terrorist; LeT members planning attacks during Christmas detained
War on Terror Updates: Arrests in France over January and November Paris attacks; Free Syrian Army denies Russian support
- Lok Sabha 2019 Election guide: Here is the full schedule and everything you need to know
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral