Police have issued CCTV after a man was left with serious injuries following an assault in central London.Officers were called at around 00:40 on Saturday, June 3, to reports that a man had collapsed after being assaulted in Trafalgar Square. The 50-year-old is in hospital in a critical but stable condition. The victim was assaulted in the area outside the National Gallery - no weapons were involved.Two male suspects are believed to be involved and the Metropolitan Police are appealing for information.
Jun 12, 2017
Chilling footage shows the moment a victim is freed from a notorious serial killer in November 2016. Kala Brown was kidnapped by Todd Kohlhepp in Woodruff, South Carolina and chained up inside a shipping container for two months. He also shot and killed her partner Charlie Carver and raped Brown daily.After Kohlhepps arrest, he confessed to seven murders, including an unsolved quadruple shooting in 2003. Kohlhepp previously lured another couple to his property promising a job and killed both in 2015. He was sentenced to seven consecutive life terms plus 60 years for kidnapping and sexual assault.Because he accepted a plea deal, he cannot receive the death penalty.
Jun 11, 2017
Londons Metropolitan Police has released more details about the London Bridge terror attack. Police appealed to the public for information about were the knives used by the terrorists to attack pedestrians at London Bridge and Borough Market were bought. The ceramic knives used are branded Ernesto,were sold by German discounter Lidl and measure 12 inches in length. Images taken by police also shows the inside of the van used in the attack.
Jun 10, 2017
Russian tech giant Yandex have programmed AI neural networks to compose a piece of music in the style of Russian composer Alexander Scriabin.
Jun 9, 2017
CCTV footage has been released showing the moment police responding to the London Bridge terror attack shot the perpetrators. Eight people were killed after the van and knife attacks in the U.K. capital on May 4. Armed police officers killed all three attackers just over eight minutes after the first 999 call was made.
Jun 8, 2017
- China second-quarter GDP growth slows to 6.7 % amid US trade war
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price leaked: What we know so far about Galaxy Note 8 successor
- Novak Djokovic ends Grand Slam drought with ruthless display in Wimbledon 2018 final
- Three presidents, one umbrella: Putin stays dry leaving Macron, Grabar-Kitarovic get drenched in rain after World Cup final
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Delhi air hostess allegedly jumps off terrace, dowry death case filed after family claims she was murdered
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp