Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Mehmood Shah says ISIS is a terrorist organisation funded by India, America and Israel!
Jammu and Kashmir: Woman killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Nowshera sector of Rajouri district
At least one person was arrested after a fight broke out between three passengers on a Southwest Airlines flight to Burbank Bob Hope Airport on 7 May. Southwest Airlines confirmed that one passenger sustained minor injuries in the scuffle that erupted as passengers from Dallas exited Flight 2350 in a statement released
May 10, 2017
Jammu and Kashmir: Stone-pelting at funeral of Lt Ummer Fayaz, a young doctor who loved films and sports
Jammu and Kashmir: Bullet-riddled body of Indian Army lieutenant Umar Fayaz found in Shopian district
Oskana Panich, from Mandurah in Western Australia, recorded six minutes of footage of the man in her garden on 5 May, and posted it to Facebook in an attempt to identify him. She told Storyful, I just want to find this pervert. The trespasser can be seen smelling her underwear on the washing line and walking around her garden, before calmly leaving the scene. Panich was sat in the house watching a film with her son at the time.
May 9, 2017
Houses were set on fire and shops owned by white people were looted during the latest riots in Coligny, a farming town in northern South Africa, on 8 May, following the bail of two white farmers accused of killing a black teen. Last month, businesses were looted and four houses, three trucks and a tractor were burnt in protests sparked by the boys death.
May 9, 2017
West Bengal turning into hub of fake Rs. 2,000 notes: Should intelligence agencies focus on Bangladesh?
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Shocking: Students in Kerala school welcome junior girls with open rape threats
- Strange alien UFO base with interdimensional portal hidden in Argentina, conspiracy theorists claim
- Sarah Sanders asked to leave Virginia restaurant as she works for Trump
- BJP minister marries off two frogs to please rain gods in drought-hit Madhya Pradesh