The Chinese company Revotek released the worlds first 3D blood vessel bio-printer on Sunday (25 October). With two nozzles working alternatively, the bio-printer can finish a 10cm blood vessel within two minutes.
Oct 26, 2015
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group