British broadband provider TalkTalk said a cyberattack on its website could have led to the theft of private data from its more than 4m customers, in what would be one of the biggest such breaches of personal information in the country.
Oct 23, 2015
Deb Weidenhamer, the CEO of American Auction told IBTimes UK that the consumer market is booming in China.
Oct 22, 2015
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group