Nevada has given Daimler AG, the worlds biggest truck maker, the go-ahead to test its self-driving heavy freight truck for the first time on the open road in ordinary traffic, the two sides announced on Tuesday (6 May).
May 7, 2015
Apple and Microsoft have been slugging it out for the crown for worlds most valuable firm since the dawn of the millennium.
May 6, 2015
Infosys Asks West Bengal Govt to Accord SEZ Status to its Proposed Centre or Return ₹75 Crore Paid For Land
Staff at western Victoria hospital said koala looked very relaxed as he wandered around the wards.
May 5, 2015
- Hrithik Roshan amazed by Sonali Bendre's emotional post on telling son about her cancer
- Sanjay Dutt's sister blasts Ram Gopal Varma; misses watching Richa Sharma, Trishala in biopic
- Mamata Banerjee is the most successful leader across India, claims Trinamool leader
- Paralysed mice with a spinal cord injury walk again after scientists inject drug compound
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- After making a profit, Ola eyes IPO
- AI boom in India leads to drop in hiring at software firms