Palladium’s main properties are strong catalytic properties, excellent conductivity and high resistance to corrosion. Thanks to these particular chemical properties, plladium is used in a number of different applications, including: jewellery, electronics and dental fillings.
Jan 24, 2017
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Cloud over India-Pakistan World Cup tie: Star India may lose Rs 100 crore
- Trade spat: India imposes retaliatory tariff on 29 US items
- Tax evaders jittery as net tightens; threat of jail for black money gets real