An explosion killed at least 10 people and injured about dozens others in the metro of Saint Petersburg, Russia, on Monday, according to Russian news agencies. Since Vladimir Putin came to power in 1999, Russians have heard about hundreds of terrorist attacks—bombed apartments, cars, buildings, trains, and airplanes. Putin has taken advantage of these so frequently to consolidate his power that people often tend, with no proof, to believe conspiracy theories suggesting the involvement of Russia’s special services or various powerful clans behind the attacks.
Apr 5, 2017
A video, filmed minutes after a blast at St Petersburg metro station in Russia, shows people escaping the train carriage, with some lying injured on the platform. At least 11 people were killed and 45 others injured after an explosion rocked the subway on 3 April. An anti-terror investigation has been launched but other possible causes are also being investigated. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has described the explosion as a terrorist attack.
Apr 4, 2017
Palladium’s main properties are strong catalytic properties, excellent conductivity and high resistance to corrosion. Thanks to these particular chemical properties, plladium is used in a number of different applications, including: jewellery, electronics and dental fillings.
Jan 24, 2017
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman invites suggestions on 'GST Feedback Diwas'
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down