As gold rallies, Indian markets are getting support even from the depreciating rupee, apart from the global uncertainties.
Aug 26, 2019
Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
New Iran sanctions will take 2 million bpd off the markets even as US inventory gets thinner. Fuelled further by supply disruptions elsewhere, global crude prices could breach $100, analysts warn.
Sep 24, 2018
No one knows for sure if China has 20,000 tons of gold in reserves. But if indeed it has that deep a gold reserve, Beijing can take on the US dollar by using gold for international trade.
Sep 5, 2018
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme
- After Thomas Cook, another British travel operator Cox and Kings bites the dust
- Uber sacks 350 employees globally, less than 10% based in India
- Indian energy market heats up: Total SA to buy 37.4% stake in Adani gas
- Sitharaman's economic revival plan goes for a toss, slowest credit growth in last two years