Cameras aboard the International Space Station captured new views of Hurricane Harvey as the storm rapidly intensified on Thursday afternoon, August 24.Harvey is expected to make landfall on the Texas coast on Friday, 25 August, or Saturday morning, 26 August.
Aug 25, 2017
An explosion killed at least 10 people and injured about dozens others in the metro of Saint Petersburg, Russia, on Monday, according to Russian news agencies. Since Vladimir Putin came to power in 1999, Russians have heard about hundreds of terrorist attacks—bombed apartments, cars, buildings, trains, and airplanes. Putin has taken advantage of these so frequently to consolidate his power that people often tend, with no proof, to believe conspiracy theories suggesting the involvement of Russia’s special services or various powerful clans behind the attacks.
Apr 5, 2017
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- Want to quit smoking? Vaping could help hardened chain smokers- even if they don't want to
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- DBT savings could touch Rs 40,000 crore in current Financial Year
- China vows to hit back as Trump plans $200 billion additional tariffs on Chinese imports
- World's richest person, Jeff Bezos is now wealthier than ever
- India set to impose $240 mn retaliatory tariffs on imports from US