Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
New Iran sanctions will take 2 million bpd off the markets even as US inventory gets thinner. Fuelled further by supply disruptions elsewhere, global crude prices could breach $100, analysts warn.
Sep 24, 2018
No one knows for sure if China has 20,000 tons of gold in reserves. But if indeed it has that deep a gold reserve, Beijing can take on the US dollar by using gold for international trade.
Sep 5, 2018
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?