Oil prices plunged around 25%, heading towards their biggest daily loss since 1991 after Saudi Arabia slashed prices and set plans for a big increase in crude production in April.
Mar 9, 2020
As gold rallies, Indian markets are getting support even from the depreciating rupee, apart from the global uncertainties.
Aug 26, 2019
Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
New Iran sanctions will take 2 million bpd off the markets even as US inventory gets thinner. Fuelled further by supply disruptions elsewhere, global crude prices could breach $100, analysts warn.
Sep 24, 2018
- Coronavirus layoffs: Indian H-1B visa holders leave US in 60 days
- Stock market updates: Sensex climbs over 700 points; TCS, ITC top losers
- Here's what propelled Sensex to its biggest one-day gain in more than 10 years
- Lockdown impact on jobs: Unemployment rate in India at an all-time high of over 23%, worst in 43 months
- Questioning accuracy of India's GDP growth rate projections: Should you believe the numbers?