New Iran sanctions will take 2 million bpd off the markets even as US inventory gets thinner. Fuelled further by supply disruptions elsewhere, global crude prices could breach $100, analysts warn.
24 days ago
No one knows for sure if China has 20,000 tons of gold in reserves. But if indeed it has that deep a gold reserve, Beijing can take on the US dollar by using gold for international trade.
Sep 5, 2018
Cameras aboard the International Space Station captured new views of Hurricane Harvey as the storm rapidly intensified on Thursday afternoon, August 24.Harvey is expected to make landfall on the Texas coast on Friday, 25 August, or Saturday morning, 26 August.
Aug 25, 2017
2 hours ago
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- Ominous predictions for rupee: 80 against dollar by year's end and a plunge to 100 later
- Reliance Industries Q2 net up by 17% at Rs 9,516 crore; telecom, petrochem drive record profit
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Trump admin could remove India from its currency watch list of major trading partners
- India eyes $8.7 billion jump in exports amid US-China trade war