Navratri special: Divyanka Tripathi, Radhika Madan, other TV actresses celebrate the festival [PHOTOS]
Prabhas celebrates 36th birthday with Tamannaah, Rana Daggubati; celebs wish 'Baahubali' star [PHOTOS]
'Bigg Boss 9': Kishwer Merchantt becomes new captain; Rochelle Rao's overprotectiveness towards Keith Sequeira worries others
A federal judge on Wednesday (21 October) threw out a copyright infringement lawsuit that accused rapper Jay Z and hip hop producer Timbaland of using an Egyptian musicians melody without permission in their hit song Big Pimpin.
Oct 22, 2015
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- Kesari box office collection day 4: Akshay Kumar starrer ends opening weekend on fabulous note
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Cab driver holds actress Aahana Kumra to ransom during her ongoing MakeMytrip to Amritsar
- Drama Juniors Season 3 grand finale: Who is the winner of Zee Kannada's popular show?