SpiceJet Rolls Out 'Freedom to Fly' Discount Offer, Fares Start at Rs 799; 1 Lakh Seats Offered Under Scheme
Qantas Airways posted one of the fastest turnarounds in Australian corporate history with a return to full-year profit and said it will buy eight fuel-efficient Boeing Co 787-9 Dreamliner jets, enabling it to fly the longest routes possible.
Aug 20, 2015
Dozens of Amazon employees were evacuated from a Phoenix warehouse 19 August due to concerns about hazardous materials. Bomb and fire crews were dispatched to the facility after an employee noticed a suspicious bulge on the side of a 55-gallon drum container with pressurised butane gas inside of it.
Aug 19, 2015
- Government not to sell Air India, if bids are below minimum floor price: Official
- Sensex falls; Karnataka political situation unnerves market
- Madras High Court halts expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter after protest killings
- India's rank in global competitiveness improves – by one notch; USA returns to top spot
- Top executives at fraud-hit PNB misled RBI, CBI alleges