Latest Auto news
Yamaha Motor Corporation already sells the MotoGP edition of the YZF-R15 in some South East Asian markets while this will be the first time the race-inspired version coming to India. Expected to be launched in August, it will be a cosmetic job.
1 day ago
Some Suzuki Motorcycle India dealers have started accepting booking for the Burgman Street 125 for token amount starting from Rs 1000. The maxi scooter will go up against Honda Grazia, TVS NTorq and Aprilia SR 125.
8 days ago
Suzuki Motorcycle India will soon foray to the maxi-scooter segment which is new in India. The Burgman Street 125, which was showcased at the Auto Expo in February, is expected to be launched in July.
10 days ago
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Did Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman meet Israel PM Netanyahu? Iranian press says so
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Force Gurkha Xtreme to be launched soon; 4x4 machine to get significant power boost
- MG Motor's first compact SUV for India likely to be rebadged Baojun 530 SUV
- 2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed: Sub-4 metre version to launch as Aspire facelift in India
- 2019 Volvo S60 revealed; India-bound sedan bids adieu to diesel engines
- Mitsubishi India launches Splash customization for Pajero Sport with over 70 colours, patterns