Latest Auto news
Tata Motors is expected to launch the new Nexon AMT compact SUV in India in May. The Tata Nexon AMT will come in petrol and diesel engine options with no changes in the powertrains of the model.
Apr 24, 2018
After a lackluster start, Maruti Suzuki had launched the new S-Cross crossover in October 2017. The new version has a bold design and mild-hybrid engine, and the prices have also gone down. All these combined boosted the sales of the new S-Cross.
Apr 24, 2018
The new 2018 Toyota Yaris will be pitted against Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in India and is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 8-12 lakh. Toyota Yaris will get 7 airbags as standard across all trims.
Apr 23, 2018
2 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- Honda X-Blade ABS launched at Rs 87,776; priced on par with rival Suzuki Gixxer ABS
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted; to get Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), cosmetic updates
- Nissan Kicks SUV India launch nears; production starts at Chennai plant